Porcelain Veneers in Sharjah
Porcelain veneers are paper-thin, artificial cover with a veneer consisting of porcelain or resin composite materials, which aim to decorate the frontal side of teeth in order to enhance one’s look appearance and natural smile. These covers are changing the color, shape and size of the teeth, attached to the front of teeth.
- Porcelain can be gum tolerated
- It is resistant to stain
- 2 sessions lead to an instant smile transformation
- Increasing natural appearance
- The color can be selective
- Having a conservative approach to physical look.
Generally, dental veneers last for 7 to 15 years of a time period. It needs to replace after 7 to 15 years depending on condition. Some high quality and expensive veneers can also last for 15 to 20 years, depending on your oral health.
Problems to Fix
- It recolored the natural look of those teeth which have lost their colour.
- The damaged down and broken teeth
- It brings the shape of teeth alignment which are uneven in shape or size
- The teeth with spaces are made to look attractive.
Care for Veneers
Veneers need the care to remain best for a long time, using a brush with fluoride toothpaste twice a day, it may require a night guard prescribed by the cosmetic dentist if one has gone through grinding.
Procedure for Veneers
After consultation with the dentist at a dental veneers medical center, it needs to be completed within two sessions. During the first session – affected teeth your dentist will examine. Your doctors will determine what treatment will give the best results, including minimal preparation and placement of short-term restorations.
Dental veneers are ultra thin shell custom made from porcelain or composite resin material. It is used to treat dental conditions such as discolored teeth, slightly crooked tooth, or chipped teeth. Your dentist might also use it to cover up spaces in between your teeth and hence has become a popular choice.
In comparison to porcelain veneers, composite veneers are less expensive. Your dentist will apply them directly to your teeth. A single appointment is needed for this veneers procedure. When it comes to re-creating your smile design it is not as simple as placing crowns or veneers on your teeth. The procedure involves lot more treatments.
Your dentist will gently file down the your tooth enamel and then take an impression. The dental imprint is sent to a dental lab for preparing your custom veneers. Meantime you will have to wear temporary veneers until the permanent ones get ready.
In 2nd visit or session, the dental veneers have to be tested and fitted on to your teeth. After all the compulsory tunings the veneers will be fused to the teeth.
When should I go for Porcelain Veneers in Sharjah?
- When teeth are irregular in size and shape.
- Having discoloration will also be looked into
- If one needs to bring a permanent white color and shine on teeth
- Click to read more.
Choose only the Best Veneers in Sharjah
Selection of the best dental veneers Sharjah should be according to the following criteria
- Highly qualified and well-experienced team dentists.
- Illustration of one smile before the course i.e the digital smile preview
- If offering a warranty of at least for 5years.
- Customization of a perfect smile in-house dental laboratories.
At Dr Amal AlQedrah Medical Center we meet the above criteria. We provide the best dental services in Sharjah and Natural veneers at our Dental Veneers Medical Center. Dental Veneers have a reputation of being the gold standard in cosmetic dentistry for decades together. If you want to know more you can make a call today and also discuss the payment plans. Once you are convinced book an appointment today.
If you want to know more then compare Dental Veneers vs Dental Bonding to know what is the best choice for you.