Individual Laboratory Test in Sharjah
Many patients visit the hospital periodically in order to check and evaluate their health conditions. Individual laboratory tests include taking a blood sample and a urine sample to conduct a set of comprehensive individual laboratory test that the doctor deems to assess the health of the person in general, or conduct additional detailed examinations as required by the case, as the results of the examinations are one of the indicators from which it is inferred of a person’s health and safety.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Comprehensive medical laboratory tests are of great importance, and some aspects of their importance can be explained in the following:
- Diagnosing health problems and disorders: Modern techniques are used to perform individual laboratory tests that aim to obtain accurate, sensitive, and specific results and information, and this in itself affects the diagnosis of a patient’s condition and the clinical decisions that will be decided later.
- The effect of the therapeutic methods used: the results of the test have a role in making decisions regarding the effectiveness of the treatment and its control of chronic diseases, and the determination of drug doses, in addition to assessing the patient’s current ability to undergo certain types of treatments in order to ensure the safety of their effect on it.
Dr. Amal provides many options of medical checks and tests for her patients at her Medical Center in Sharjah. Here are the details about the tests:
As it’s known about Dr. Amal, she cares for women’s health by providing several tests in Gynecology like:
- Hydroxy Progesterone
- 1st Degree Amenorrhea: FSH, LH, Estradiol, TSH, Prolactin
- 2nd Degree Amenorrhea: FSH, LH, Estradiol, TSH, Prolactin, 17 OH
- Progesterone, Cortisol-Random
- STD and Non- STD’s Screening Test for Volvo Vaginitis: High Vaginal Swab CS, Mycoplasma & Ureaplasma, Chlamydia Trachomatis Antigen, Gonorrhea Ag, Culture Sensitivity, Gram Stain
- Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm (ROMA) Test: CA125 + HE4
- Antenatal Profile I: CBC, Blood Group Rh, Indirect Coombs Test
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Profile II: FBS, TSH, Free Testosterone
- IgM, HSV II Abs IgG, HSV Abs IgM, HBsag
- Recurrent Miscarriage: Cardiolipin IgG & IgM, Lupus Anticoagulant
Blood and Hormone Tests
Blood and Hormone tests are various and miscellaneous. Dr. Amal provides the patients with many blood tests at her center in Sharjah like:
- Liver tests: This includes checking the level of some enzymes and substances that the liver makes, such as alkaline phosphatase, Alanine transaminase, Aspartate transaminase, and bilirubin.
- Kidney tests: This includes a blood urea nitrogen test and creatinine.
- Electrolyte tests: This includes checking the level of carbon dioxide, chlorine, potassium, and sodium.
- Proteins: These include total protein and albumin.
Here are the details about the tests:
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT)
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT/GPT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Alpha- Fetoprotein (AFP)
- Anti- Mullerian Hormone
- Anti- Rubella Antibody IgG
- Anti- Rubella Antibody IgM
- Anti -Nuclear Antibodies (ANA Screen)
- Anti- Toxoplasma Antibodies IgG
- Anti- Toxoplasma Antibodies IgM
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST/GOT)
- Beta HCG
- Bilirubin- Direct
- Bilirubin- Indirect
- Bilirubin- Total
- Blood Group RH (ABO-Rh)
- Chlamydia Antigen (PCR)
- Cholesterol- LDL (Direct)
- Cholesterol- HDL
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Coomb’s Test- Direct
- Coomb’s Test- Indirect Titer
- C – reactive protein (CRP) Quantitative
- Creatinine Kinase- MB (CKMB)
- Culture & Sensitivity- Urine
- Dehydroepiandrosterone – Sulfate (DHEA-S)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Free Testosterone
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Glucose Tolerance Test + Insulin Resistance
- Glycosylated Haemoglobin (HBA1C)
- Haemoglobin Variants Screen (HPLC)
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), IgM
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Total
- Hepatitis B ‘c’ Antibodies (HBc Total)
- Hepatitis B ‘c’ Antibody IgM (HBc IgM)
- Hepatitis B ‘e’ Antibody (Anti-HBe)
- Hepatitis B ‘e’ Antigen (HBe Ag)
- Hepatitis B ‘s’ Antibody (Anti- HBs)
- Hepatitis B ‘s’ Ag (HBs Ag)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Antibodies
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-I, IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-I, IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-II, IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)-II, IgG
- HPV Subtyping
- Inhibin B
- Insulin Fasting
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH)
- Liquid- Based Cytology (Gynaecology)
- Luteinising Hormone (LH)
- Prothrombin Time (PT/INR)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Sodium (Na)
- Stool Analysis-Routine
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroxine –Free (FT4)
- Thyroxine-Total (TT4)
- Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
- Tri-iodothyronine- Free (FT3)
- Tri-iodothyronine- Total (TT3)
- Urea/Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Uric Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D Total (25-OH Cholecalciferol)
- Tuberculosis Blood Test
- Influenza A Antigen (nasal swab)
- Influenza B Antigen (nasal swab)
- Anemia Profile I (Iron Deficiency): CBC, Iron, TIBC, Ferritin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid hb Electrophoresis (HPLC)
- Antenatal Profile I: CBC, Blood Group Rh, Indirect Coombs Test, Glucose Random,TPHA, Hepatitis BsAg, Rubella IgG, HIV 1 & 2 Abs, Urine Culture and Sensitivity, TSH, Hepatitis C
- General Profile: CBC + Differential count, ESR, Urine microscopy, Fasting blood sugar, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, Urea, Creatinine, Uric acid, Bilirubin Total, Direct Bilirubin, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, GPT, ALP, Sodium, Potassium, Phospate
- Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT): Glucose-Fasting, Glucose-1hr, Glucose Postprandial
- Hepatitis A (HAV), Total+IgM: Hepatitis A Total & Hepatitis A IgM Antibodies
- Hepatitis B Full Profile: HBsAg, HBsAb, HBc IgM, HBc Ab, HBeAg, HBeAb
- Hepatitis Marker Screen: Hepatitis A, HbsAG, Hepatitis A Anti IgM
- Herpes Serology Profile: Herpes IgG, Herpes I IgM, Herpes II IgG, Herpes II IgM
- Insulin Resistance Profile: Insulin-Fasting, Insulin-1hr, Insulin Postprandial