Many patients visit the hospital periodically in order to check and evaluate their health conditions. This includes taking a blood sample and a urine sample to conduct a set of comprehensive individual laboratory tests that the doctor deems to assess the health of the person in general, or conduct additional detailed examinations as required by the case, as the results of the examinations are one of the indicators from which it is inferred of a person’s health and safety.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.