Laser dental whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that is meant to make your teeth look brighter up to around 10 shades.
How often do you appreciate a beautiful smile of models you see in toothpaste ads and commercials?
Having a big bright smile can add up to 70% to your facial aesthetics and make you feel more confident about yourself.
The procedure of laser whitening doesn’t involve plastic surgery but rather uses bleach that we apply to each tooth.
While applying bleach to your teeth, we use laser that enhances its effectiveness.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
It eventually helps speeding up the whole process and it leads to quick and outstanding results.
Teeth whitening is a simple and conservative procedure which aims to reduce the discoloration of teeth as well as the appearance of your smile.
And one of the procedures we use for the purpose of teeth whitening is laser dental whitening.
How Does Laser Whitening Work?
The whole procedure doesn’t take much time and is rather precise.
To make it simpler, let’s break it down step-by-step.
- First of all, we use a shade indicator in order to determine the shade and color of your teeth
- We take a picture of your teeth to make a distinct comparison between before and after scenario
- Next, we’ll coat your mouth with a protective SPF lotion which contains moisturizers
- Then we’ll insert a cheek retractor into your mouth
- Lastly, cotton rolls will be placed in the areas of oral cavity that are exposed
- To start with the procedure, we would place a protective coating over your gums. The purpose is to protect your gums and mouth from the effect of bleaching gel.
- A bleaching gel consists of thickening agents as well as hydrogen peroxide. In order to keep it to the surface of your teeth, we apply it to the front of each tooth.
- Your dentist will ask you to sit still while the bleaching laser or light shines onto your teeth. The purpose of the laser is to activate the process of bleaching.
- Most commonly, the system we use for the teeth whitening comprises of three 15-minute sessions in a sitting
- In order to make sure that the tissues of your oral cavity are safe and dry, we will monitor the gauze as well as the liquid dam material
Post Procedure Care
After the procedure, our dental expert would ask you to avoid certain food and drinks.
The most common items involve:
- Ice cream
- Cold beverages
The purpose is to prevent your teeth from catching any stain and from the built up sensitivity.
How Is Laser Dental Whitening Different from Traditional Methods?
The procedure of dental whitening that uses laser is way different from the traditional treatment procedures for teeth whitening that use other over-the-counter products.
Laser dental whitening procedure uses an active ingredient in a very high concentration.
Therefore, it’s important to get the procedure done under the supervision of a dental professional.
The procedure doesn’t take long and is very quick in fact. Mostly, an appointment hardly takes an hour.
Our expert professional will monitor and take care of all the things from beginning till the end.
The popularity of the teeth whitening procedure continues to increase and so do the options for the procedure.
Most commonly, lasers are used as dental instruments for the procedure. Moreover, the process of whitening may use different types of lasers.
The types generally include:
- Nd:YAG lasers
Because of the diversity of various options that are available, the procedure of laser dental whitening offers way more advantages in comparison to the traditional treatment procedures.
Advantages of Laser Dental Whitening
You have the opportunity of availing the best services we offer.
The service comes along with a ton of advantages.
Some of the advantages include:
The whole procedure doesn’t consume much time.
Noticeable results start to show within the first session for laser teeth whitening.
It is a very precise and quick process which shows outstanding results.
Improves Your Facial Aesthetics
There’s no denying that all of us want to look our level best, right?
However, the junk food that we fail to quit almost every time leaves stubborn stains on our teeth.
Well, that’s quite enough to destroy our self-esteem.
Our laser whitening service helps you gaining that confidence back and make you feel good about yourself.
You can save your teeth from discoloration and say bye to the stubborn stains.
This would help restoring your teeth and would enhance your facial aesthetics.
If you’re tired of never ending sessions and are not satisfied with the results, you can count on us.
Our dental experts use latest techniques and materials so that you don’t have any complaints left.
Moreover, the whole procedure shows very quick results and reduces the risk of complications such as, soft tissue burns or any kind of harm to the tooth nerves.
Laser dental whitening is relatively a new technology that is breaking the ground in Dubai.
It’s the most effective whitening treatment. Here are the costs associated with the treatment.
- Financial: Most of the dental insurance plans don’t cover the finance for dental whitening. You can contact our customer service or directly ask our professionals about the cost of procedure.
- Time: Here’s where you can make up for the cost since the whole procedure hardly take an hour to complete
The excellent services that we offer at Dr Amal covers for all the worries you are facing. We provide budget-friendly services that show effective and quick results and are tough to beat.
After you are done with laser teeth whitening, there are certain guidelines for aftercare that would make the effects last longer.
As per American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the effects of laser whitening can last for 6 months to 2 years.
Moreover, there are a few things that you can do to maintain your bright smile. So, how would you keep those pearly whites so white?
Here are the few steps:
- Avoid the foods as well as dark-colored beverages that may lead to stubborn stains
- In order to reduce the effect of staining beverages, drink with a straw
- Use whitening toothpaste in order to help whitening and protecting your teeth
- Visit your dentist on regular basis for cleanings and checkups
- After every six months, schedule a follow-up treatment
Other than all the things we have covered up till now, there are a few more points to keep in mind while considering laser teeth whitening:
- The whole procedure of laser teeth whitening must undergo as per the direct treatment plan that the dental expert formulates
- Your dentist will decide whether you need to go for the dental whitening procedure or not
- In order to reach to the results that you want, you may require multiple treatments
- You may also need bleaching trays in order to achieve the desired results
- ADA has very optimistic approach towards the role of laser dental services in the future of dentistry
Therefore, Laser Teeth Whitening is the best choice to make to get your teeth look brighter and flawless.
Moreover, if you’re planning to go for the procedure, contact us right away.
Our highly expert and professional team would work in collaboration to take care of all your problems.
We are here to answer all your queries about the procedure starting from beginning till the end.
Our team of experts comprise of a dental expert, an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, a pain management specialist as well as other professionals who work together to offer you the finest services.
Moreover, we ensure to provide affordable care to our clients and we are fully invested in providing you with the great oral health by treating any infection that’s a hinderance for you to help you lead a fulfilling life.
It’s a painless procedure and a non-invasive treatment performed under a team of highly skilled and professional experts.
We invest in safe treatment practices and use the latest technology to provide the best quality services for our clients.