It is one of the most common conditions out there. Dr.Amal Al Qedrah has a full treatment plan to identify the causes and migraine treatment which works.
We will provide you complete details on the condition before preparing your diagnosis and treatment.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Linda Mayers
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
What is Migraine?
Migraine is a kind of headache. It causes severe throbbing sensation on a single area of the head only. It is a neurological disorder which is related to the brain. One should visit a migraine clinic to determine ways in which you can combat this condition.
Migraines fall into two categories: with aura and without aura.
Aura is the symptom which a person feels just before the headache onset.
Therefore, it can be said that before experiencing migraine pain, there will be some signs through which the person can get an idea that a migraine is about to begin.
Migraine without aura takes place without any warning signs. Sometimes, you can feel migraine aura but without any headache, this is called a silent migraine.
There are many things that cause a severe migraine, but the exact cause is usually unknown.
We know when you experience severe migraines, you want to know the migraine cause.
Migraine pain triggers because of abnormal brain activity, this affects nerve signals, chemicals and blood vessels in the brain.
What causes these changes in the brain activity isn’t usually clear. Your genes are more likely to trigger migraines.
Some of the common migraine causes are:
- Caffeine: having too much caffeine or suddenly withdrawing
- Hormonal changes
- Menstruation cycle (period)
- Blood pressure
- Uneven sugar levels
- Vigorous exercise
- Atmospheric changes such as lighting, strong smells, noise
- Changes in the sleeping pattern
Your migraine usually triggers with some common symptoms. Some common things you will experience are:
- odd sounds
- flashing lights
- throwing up
If you can easily identify these reasons, you will be able to know beforehand if a migraine is about to set or no.
We will now provide further specific symptoms:
Migraine Specific Symptoms:
Migraine symptoms occur in particular stages, though you might not have them all.
When you feel symptoms a day or two before getting a migraine pain, you might observe:
- A short phase of depression
- Bad Temper
- Decreased hunger
- Food cravings
- Sore neck
- Yawning more than usual
These symptoms that appear shortly before or during a headache. They start gradually and grow and the duration is mostly between 20 minutes to an hour. In addition, they begin slowly and build. Some of the signs of aura migraine include but are not limited to:
- Observing odd flashing lights
- The appearance of zigzag lines visually
- Confusion in thoughts
- Blind spots in the vision
- Feeling of pins and needles in the arms or legs
- Feeling stiffness in the shoulders, neck and limbs
- And there are few other sensations as well
The Migraine headache itself is excruciating most of the time.
It involves severe throbbing and pulsing pain, affecting one side of your head or one eye. Its duration can be between 4 to 72 hours.
You can become extra sensitive to light due to which treatment in a dark room is ideal. You will also become sensitive to smells, sounds, and touch.
Postdrome is the last stage. It usually lasts for around 24 hours after the headache comes to an end. You will most likely feel:
- Exhausted and washed out
Doctors at Dr. Amal AlQedrah Medical Center
You need to see your doctor immediately if you feel severe migraine and you’re looking for a migraine cure. The headache usually starts when you are actively doing anything draining, coughing, or having intercourse. Sometimes after experiencing headaches, things don’t seem to get better for you, such as changes in your vision, a body part feels weak and you are not able to move it, having trouble in balancing and walking, you get fevers, or suddenly start losing weight without trying. You must not take it lightly and visit experienced doctors at Dr.Amal Al Qedrah Medical Center who will be able to treat you efficiently.
How We Can Help:
The first step to reach a migraine cure is to perform a proper diagnosis; for that purpose, various things need to be kept in mind. The doctor, typically a neurologist, will consult with the patient about a family history of severe migraine, your medical history, symptoms, and a neurological assessment. If there seems to be any complications, or an unusual condition of a patient, then further tests to tick off other causes for migraine pain may include:
These blood tests will be done to test for blood vessel complications, infections in your spinal cord or brain, and contaminants in your body.
An MRI scan utilizes a powerful magnetic field and radio waves to generate detailed images of the brain and blood vessels. MRI scan helps in identifying tumors, strokes, infections, and other neurological conditions, for instance.
Firstly, a CT scan utilizes a series of X-rays to generate comprehensive cross-sectional images of the brain. Secondly it helps doctors in diagnosing brain damage, infections, bleeding in the brain, and other causes.
Migraine treatment involves reducing symptoms and taking steps to prevent future attacks. If you want to get instant migraine relief, then the doctor may suggest a few options:
Migraine Natural Treatment
The doctor may suggest migraine natural treatment. For instance utilizing a drug-free way to decrease migraine symptoms.
These treatments are done at home and can help to get instant migraine relief.
Similarly they help to reduce the severity and duration of the headache. Migraine natural treatment includes:
- Drink lots of water. Sometimes inadequate hydration also causes headaches.
- Take magnesium. It is an essential mineral for numerous functions in the body. For instance, it is important for blood sugar control and nerve transmission
- Get proper sleep. Sleep deprivation may cause many problems for a person in general as well as contribute to the cause of migraine pain
- Essential oils are highly concentrated liquids that contain aromatic combinations from a range of plants. They also have various therapeutic benefits and are most frequently used topically, though some can be consumed
- Consume a B-Vitamin Complex. B vitamins are a group of water-soluble micronutrients that perform many crucial roles in the body. For instance, they add to neurotransmitter synthesis and support turning food into energy
Migraine Treatment through Medication
The team at Dr. Amal AlQedrah Medical Center is a leading clinic for instant migraine relief.
We have extensive knowledge to deal with migraine patients and provide guidance for various medications in case of a severe migraine.
Our clinic provides you with all that you need to ease pain, and we aim to give you an effective treatment for instant relief.
Our Great Tips for Instant Pain Relief:
- Stay in a quiet, dark room
- Use cold compresses on painful areas
- Take pain-relieving medications
- Consume NSAIDs (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Medication)
- Take prescription medications to relieve pain and boost sleep
- Use medication to treat related symptoms such as nausea and vomiting
We can prescribe medications to prevent migraines. These include:
- Ergotamine (this may cause worsened nausea and vomiting)
- Anti-seizure medications
Pain-relieving medications are known as acute or abortive treatment; these types of drugs tackle migraine symptoms.
Your Customized Treatment Plan:
The migraine treatment you need depends on the frequency and severity of your headaches.
Whether you experience nausea and vomiting with your headaches, or other symptoms, we will diagnose your condition properly.
For proper consultation, according to your condition, we will provide you an effective treatment which will provide you long-term results.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Amal AlQedrah Medical Center, gives you migraine clinic benefits with complete focus and dedication. Our doctors are highly qualified in nervous system disorders. We work collectively to bring you the most exceptional possible treatment for your migraine pain.
You may wonder if everyone with migraine needs to go to a migraine clinic.
If your pain is severe and doesnt subdue with medication, you need our expertise.
Migraine pain can lead to severe problems. As a result, you will have several long-term issues to tackle.
At Dr. Amal Al Qedrah Medical Center, you will have the expertise of a leading team for effective migraine treatment.
Migraine clinic specializes in the diagnosis and migraine. Our team deals with neurological disorders, under the supervision of a consultant neurologist.
Our experts will analyse your symptoms for diagnosis. We will evaluate your existing treatment, and suggest ways in which you can control your condition.
In conclusion, book your appointment with our migraine clinic to get results you deserve. In addition, you can also visit us for an overview before we work out ways to give you instant migraine relief.